The second edition of Hyper Mission race frames brings the aluminum trusted frame to racers with a couple of upgrades to dial in the perfect race stead.
The Hyper Bike Co. Mission 2.0 features:
· 6061 Aluminum Double Butted Hydro-formed Top Tube and Down Tube
· Square Tube 6061 Rear Triangle
· Integrated Headset
· V Force 3D Dropouts with Integrated chain tensioner
· Internal brake cable routing
· Flared seat tube for added frame stiffness
With deep roots in racing, Hyper looks to use the drop of their new Mission 2.0 frames as the catalyst to return as one of the major brands in the BMX racing scene. With a release date of April 2023, be on the lookout for the new frames at a BMX track near you.